taler

Re: [Taler] replay and merchant backend/frontend protocol

From: Florian Dold
Subject: Re: [Taler] replay and merchant backend/frontend protocol
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 23:23:29 +0100

On second thought, it might be cleaner to have the extra information
that is only needed by the merchant frontent in the wrapper around the
contract (e.g. as a "frontend_data" field).  This extra field then
shouldn't ever be sent to the customer.

Implementation-wise it's almost the same though, the info is just
outside the contract and not inside.

- Florian