taler

Re: [Taler] GNU Taler Point-of Sale V.0.2.4 f-droid

From: Stefan Kügel
Subject: Re: [Taler] GNU Taler Point-of Sale V.0.2.4 f-droid
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 08:15:52 +0100

Dear Jürgen,
dear all in this list,

As Head of Translations (LOL...! Thank you very much, Iván, for the flattery!) I have the honor of having ceremoniously opened a user account on our translation platform for Jürgen.

All the others here on the mailing list are cordially invited to join the translation team, too. For languages like French, Italian, Portuguese, German ... as well as for some languages not so often heard we are seeking for mother-tongue speakers who want to translate the Taler apps and/or optimize existing translations on the web sites and other components:

Taler Bank: https://weblate.taler.net/projects/gnu-taler/taler-bank-spa/
Merchant Backoffice: https://weblate.taler.net/projects/gnu-taler/merchant-backoffice/
Demonstration pages: https://weblate.taler.net/projects/gnu-taler/demonstration-pages/
Taler Wallet (Android): https://weblate.taler.net/projects/gnu-taler/wallet-android/
Browser wallet (aka webextensions): https://weblate.taler.net/projects/gnu-taler/webextensions/
GNU Taler web site: https://weblate.taler.net/projects/gnu-taler/main-web-site/

Starting from the languages overview on Weblate (https://weblate.taler.net/projects/gnu-taler/#languages) you can choose a component you want to dedicate your efforts to - except for the obsolete component taler-bank which should stay untouched.

Please be so kind to register with your email address and a self-chosen nickname. You may also add your preferred language to components when it is missing for them. Thank you for your contribution!

Best regards,
Stefan
Your help with German translations, making sure they are complete and
in good shape, would be very much appreciated. If you speak any other
languages, you could help with them as well. You can contribute
translations via Weblate, without having to touch the source code:
https://weblate.taler.net/

If you have any questions about the translation process, please do not
hesitate to ask! Stefan <stefan@taler.net> is the head of
translations (as far as I'm concerned).

Have a nice week you too!