tasklist-idea

[tasklist-idea] welcome to tasklist-idea!

From: toby cabot
Subject: [tasklist-idea] welcome to tasklist-idea!
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:23:08 -0400

Welcome to tasklist-idea!  This list is one way to contact the GNU
Help Wanted project.  We can help in a couple of ways.  First, if
there's a task that you only know how to do using proprietary
software, we'll help you find a Free program that can do the same job.
Second, if there is no such program we'll add the requirement to our
"wish list" of programs that need to be written.