tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Best Dental X-Ray Machine = US$2, 999 / Unit Only. Limit

From: American Seashores International Inc.
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Best Dental X-Ray Machine = US$2, 999 / Unit Only. Limited Offer by 1/15/2005.
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:45:56 -0800

Dear Friend Dentist,

The Christmas is coming soon. In the pleasant seasons, we would like to offer you the best Dental X-Ray Machines for US$2,999 / unit only. This is a time-limited Offer until 1/15/2005.

Our products has been certified with ISO9001:2000, and has occupied 70% market among Chinese hospitals. It is featured as follows:
  • More advanced and much lower radiation dose -- 92% to 98% less than any other dental X-ray unit in the world
  • Much cheaper than others'
  • Easy use and maintenance
  • Longer warranty - 5 years
  • Sufficient supplies -- Table-Op Darkroom, Dental X-Ray Film, Medicinal Liquid, Cassette, Intensifying Screen, Barium Sulphate, Gasification Powder, and Sterilizer.
If you are interested in this offer or need more information, please feel free to contact us via email.

Best wishes,

Emily, MBA, Vice president
American Seashores International Inc.
10501 Valley Blvd., #1189