tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Say Knickers to Elections

From: Jackie
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Say Knickers to Elections
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:29:08 +0100

Say knickers to elections

Spice up your election campaign by wearing Election KnickerGrams and impress voters with your washing line intensions. Election KnickerGrams make ideal Thank You gifts for campaign staff, commiseration mementos for the losers and congratulation trophies for the winners. Imagine your party winning on the night and throwing your knickers in the air in triumph. Also, visit our website to catch our own poll of Election Knicker sales.

Election KnickerGrams are available in all political party colours and all knicker styles shown, sizes 8-30, complete with the word ‘VOTE’, party name and embroidered party symbol for the price of £20+delivery. For an extra £5.00 your personal message can be embroidered on the rear of the knickers making your voting knicker totally unique. All KnickerGrams are 100% manufactured in the UK.

Election Briefs Election High Leg Knickers Election Full Brief Knickers Election Boy-Pants (High-Cut) Election Bikini Briefs Election Thongs
Labour SNP Conservative LDP UKIP Green
Knicker Collections | Wedding | Romantic | Professional | Sports | Privacy Policy

Personalised knickers and boxers for your friend, lover, mum or husband. ANY message, ANY time with our special next day service, beautifully embroidered KnickerGrams, in many styles, themes and colours, beautifully boxed and gift wrapped. See more at www.sayitwithknickers.com