tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Re: PHymmARMACY

From: Amadeus Legler
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Re: PHymmARMACY
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:11:03 -0400

S y O y M t A l
A w M k B n I g E r N n
X l A q N s A p X d
V o A h L g I t U j M j
M z E x R v I l D z I d A u
C f I h A r L i I c S s
V e I l A c G w R z A g

http://www.diviannore.com

theres only one course of action for us. Like much of the continent, we were taken in by ruthless capitalist privateers. Lambs led to the slaughter on the altars of greed as this American cartel of financial plunderers cornered markets, selling inferior goods and services at inflated prices, claiming by way of false documents to have Washingtons approval to deliver thousands of restricted items to us and our satellites.