tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Re: your PHxppARM

From: Ivette Skidmore
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Re: your PHxppARM
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:32:28 -0400

Hi,

X x A m N i A g X i

V u I o A f G p R b A b   a $ r 3 r , h 3 p 3 f

V v A d L w I a U v M u   b $ g 1 j , n 2 g 1 i

C n I q A p L j I u S x   z $ p 3 e , l 7 e 5 k

http://www.exatuali.com
S a A a V d E w   f O q V r E f R s   g 7 r 0 b % u   c W q I k T h H q   q O q U b R o   e S h H k O j P t ! p

somewhat more seriously than I am, so attend to him first, if you please.
The crowds coming out of the armory-
Here! interrupted Krupkin, painfully reaching into his pocket and
pulling out his plastic identification case. Get to the idiot in charge
and bring him to me. We must get a doctor. For Aleksei, you damn fool.
Hurry!