tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Business investment in your Country

From: david ellis
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Business investment in your Country
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 00:24:47 +0000 (GMT)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

Business investment in your Country

Hello,

I am in search of a profitable Real Estate or medical investment business in your Country and i would be glad if you can assist me in any way possible.Alternatively, we can both go into a joint partnership investment business once we are both satisfied with agreements reached and after we get to know eachother better.

I would like to invest part of my family's finances,in your Country under your care and full management.Since i have never been opportuned to visit your Country before, i beleive Investing through you as a citizen will make it a lot easier for us.If you are interested,please get back to me and i will introduce you to our fund managers and bankers.

We will provide the finances required for the investment.Our first choice of investment is medical business which i beleive never depriciates in value.Large scale poultry or Real Estate business will also be regarded as a good offer.The amount we have,can provide us with any sizeable business depending on how it is managed after you receive it.

I cannot send you more details until i hear from you and find out what type of investment is more lucrative and that will yield high returns.

PLEASE RE-DIRECT YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS PRIVATE

EMAILBOX(address@hidden

address@hidden@skim.com}

Thanks and Regards,

David Ellis.