tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] courtesa corbiestep

From: Vilma Longway
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] courtesa corbiestep
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 09:36:47 -0700

D e ea g r H q om y e O j wn h er,

Your c q re r di k t doesn't matter to us!

If you O q WN r r e ea t l e w st c at p e and want
I j MM a EDIAT t E c x as o h to s g pen i d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L r OW g ER your monthly pa j yme j nt t s
by a third or more,
here are the d y ea h ls l we have T z OD a AY:

$ 4 j 90,00 s 0 as lo v w as 3 , 6 p 5 %
$ 3 n 70,00 y 0 as lo b w as 3 , 9 f 0 %
$ 4 q 90,0 l 00 as l d ow as 3 , 2 j 0 %
$ 2 k 50,00 i 0 as l s ow as 3 , 3 y 5 %
$ 2 z 00,00 f 0 as lo j w as 3 , 5 x 5 %

V j isi p t o s ur web s c it f e

Vilma Longway , Ap s pr q ov n al M p ana e ge u r

are not yet foes, and we rejoice that you are alive beyond our hope. We
came expecting to find none living here; yet now that we are met there
is matter for a parley and a council.
Who are you, and of what would you parley?