tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Rev.

From: Susie Lam
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Rev.
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 05:16:52 +0200

The chart on  W T A F  is a thing of beauty as it shows what we mentioned
earlier slow and steady upward movement.
We assume many of you like to "trade the promotion" and may have made
some big, fast money doing so.
Get  W T A F  first thing tomorrow, this is going to explode next 2-3
days!!!

Trading Date : 05.06.06
Company Name : Wataire Industries
Stock : W T A F Profits of 300-500 % EXPECTED
Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Opening Price : $0.60
Tomorrow : $1 - $3
Recommendation : 200-400%

IF you are Receiving this email, you are among the first public
investors to know about  W T A F  !!!
We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye on W T A F and watch for a big movement !!!
This company has dropped big new's in the past. Who's to say they
don't have another big one.