tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Re: jutez 94

From: Bente Pinto
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Re: jutez 94
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 03:10:32 -0700

fv
ver 50
up
% wit
qq
h u
hu
s http://www.vountandwsx.com

backed to the North by a rocky face in which there was an opening like a
door. >From that door there was a wide view East and South and West.
Here, said Balin, in the old days we used always to keep watchmen,
and that door behind leads into a rock-hewn chamber that was made here
as a guardroom. There were several places like it round the Mountain.
But there seemed small need for watching in the days of our prosperity,