tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Re: at oinum

From: Josslyn Boatman
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Re: at oinum
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:06:11 -0700

S u AVE UP TO 5 u 0 % on your P s HARMAC j Y

http://kilaherancuinx.com

t V v I k A w G y R g A from g 3 i , d 3 v 3 $

a V n A i L a I m U s M from q 1 s , h 2 n 1 $

m C d I f A h L x I l S from k 3 c , i 7 n 5 $

l X w A d N c A j X from f 1 h , w 4 v 2 $

n A v M e B t I b E y N from u 2 m , i 8 v 9 $

And ma i ny o b ther .

,

,

,

and friends of Elves, not unlikely! Come! What have you got to say?
Thorin the dwarf at your service! he replied-it was merely a polite
nothing. Of the things which you suspect and imagine we had no idea at
all. We sheltered from a storm in what seemed a convenient cave and
unused; nothing was further from our thoughts than inconveniencing
goblins in any way whatever. That was true enough!