tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Re: on uupym

From: Harriette Alvord
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Re: on uupym
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:26:11 -0700

Be e st S k elli h ng Wa b tc c hes

ROLE q X
CARTIE s R
B r REITLING
BV f LGARI
OME i GA
PA s TEK Phi z lippe and man g y o l ther

Ha f ndba b gs & P u urse v s, Nec u kti x es, T u IFFAN i Y & CO Je z we n rly

Or a de k r T k ODA a Y and sa y ve 2 f 5 % http://bussqesntrainz.com

,

,

,

They yelled with delight and sang songs making fun of us. Fifteen birds
in five fir-trees... Good heavens! growled Beorn. Dont pretend that
goblins cant count.
They can. Twelve isnt fifteen and they know it.
And so do 1. There were Bifur and Bofur as well. I havent ventured
to introduce them before, but here they are.