tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] E-gold customer support

From: raijuichi
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] E-gold customer support
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:11:52 -0000

Greetings !

Paid advertising from Due Diligence passed programs in HYIP market

(zero risk factor programs)

---

http://www.jewelhyip.com/r/?refer=night

---

   1.5% DAILY compounding program.

JewelHYIP a unique opportunity for everybody who was thinking of

earning money by stocks trading, but found it too expensive and

demanding large investments.

You can make money from Your home! Our team of professional brokers

and stocks analyst professionals does all the work for you! Why?

Because every cent you put into your JewelHYIP account helps us to

make more money from daily trading!

This program is an investment, with returns are all generated from

real-life investments. The money you invest is re-invested for you

and it is your invested money that will bring you the big returns.

We offer you the unique possibility of investing money in our project.

---

        Program details

Payment: 1.5% compunding daily

Accepted e-currency:    E-gold, E-Bullion

Multiple deposits:      Yes

Multiple withdrawals:   Yes

Minimum deposit:        $1

Maximum deposit:        Unlimited

Automated deposits:     Yes

Automated withdrawals:  Yes

Referral bonus:         10%

Sign up URL:            http://www.jewelhyip.com/r/?refer=night

You can withdraw your principal at any time you wish.

---

Thank You again for Your attention.

Please note: this is not SPAM.