tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] evaporation

From: Eveline Hale
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] evaporation
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 21:21:57 +0200

Whenever our attention is swayed from that, we feel pain.
When you do something that benefits you and no one else is harmed, that is not selfish.
So, experiencing peace is not selfish. True peace can only happen when a person learns to stand on their own two feet and understand what is within them. Then it becomes clear that in our life we want true happiness.
If we do not guard our joy, who will guard it? The world has taught us how different we are. People have made so many different advancements.
He feels pain and joy like I do. They have gone to the moon.
Not experiencing this joy in life is like eating food that has no taste.
No selfishness involved.
It means that your garden can be beautiful and green and lovely.
No religion involved.
When you experience peace, you experience it for yourself. But they have to make a choice all the time. You can have everything in life and still be missing that one thing that should be there. They made a step to come onto land.
Others wanted to be more selective, and they formed a partnership with bees.
We wander here and there, trying to be free of that pain. If he is tired, I can give him a bed.
Nur bei IzyNews: Exklusive Newsfeeds mit erweiterten Inhalten.
You did this; you did that.
All the other joys have limitations, but the joy within has no limits.
This you can experience.
He feels pain and joy like I do.
Will it get the right ingredients or not? If we do not guard our joy, who will guard it? If he is tired, I can give him a bed.