tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] mailman

From: Eveline Holcomb
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] mailman
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 12:52:07 +0300

We also found out later that someone who had stayed there ended up in hospital as a result of the flees I would advise everyone to stay a way from Senfoni Hotel. To com saudades de voce. There is a path down to the beach in front of the hotel, easy to walk down and not too steep.
But it was very cheap to get there via Lisbon on a charter flight. I would recommend it to everyone. Not much goes on in the evening there but a pleasant village.
Features news, opinion, book review, and much more. hey, eh a vida, se a relacao nao estava mais do jeito que vcs queriam, paciencia. The sheets had big brown stains on them, the beds were full of flees and the bathroom was full of hairs. Old fashioned hotel with dark rooms, antique furniture and bathrooms which I personally hated but others loved.
Most people seemed to go on trips almost every day so the pool was very quiet. Old fashioned hotel with dark rooms, antique furniture and bathrooms which I personally hated but others loved. A big thank you to Carol who was shop assistant in the on sight shop. We found the food in the bar quite expensive and with a set menu there was not much to choose from, which was fine for around the pool but we ate out at night. So by thursday we were trying to get a flight home.
Most people seemed to go on trips almost every day so the pool was very quiet.
But it was very cheap to get there via Lisbon on a charter flight. Pior que eu li e agora to doidinha pra saber como acaba :P hehehe.
The sheets had big brown stains on them, the beds were full of flees and the bathroom was full of hairs. Most people seemed to go on trips almost every day so the pool was very quiet. The food was discusting, we used to go down each night just to see if it had inproved.
so avoid this hotel if you seek night-life.