tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU'VE WON (450, 000 Euros) WINNING NOTI

From: UK LOTTERY
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU'VE WON (450, 000 Euros) WINNING NOTIFICATION
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:30:28 +0200 (CEST)

              UK LOTTERY NOTIFICATION DESK

CONGRATULATION OVER YOUR (ˆ450,000 Euros) WINNING VERIFICATION

The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
Website: http://www.lottery.co.uk
Results: http://www.lottery.co.uk/res/Default.asp

WINNING NOTIFICATION/ PROCESSING ADVICE

We are officially pleased to inform you of been awarded (ˆ450,000 Euros) of the
Lottery Winners national programs which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by
software powered by the Internet through the worldwide website. Your e-mail
address was amongst those chosen for the Lottery Winners national programs.

Your e-mail address attached to a ticket number 56475600545188 with serial
number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers,

15, 17, 21, 31, 27, 48 BONUS (38)

Which consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category via our electronic
ticket as stated above. You are therefore been approved for a sum payout of
ˆ450,000 (four hundred fifty thousand Euros) in cash credited to the file
reference number: UKLT/245512568021/05.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European Booklet
representative office in Europe. In View of this, your (ˆ450,000 Euros) will be
released to you by our security firm in Europe. Our European agent will
immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as
soon as you contact them.

All participants were selected not by individual lotto playing but through a
random computer ballot system drawn from an over 800,000 company's websites and
1,000,000 individual email addresses registered from all over the world as part
of our international promotions program which we conduct.

For this reason of randomly picking of winners from worldwide website, your
name is omitted for further clarifications and verification when you are to
claim for your winning prize. We advice that you keep your winning information
very confidential until your claim has been processed and your money remitted
to you as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming/impersonation or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by the
general public.

This promotion takes place for growth of humanitarian assistance. To file for
your claim, please contact the fiduciary agent assigned to you for the
verification and processing your claims for your total payment (You will
receive more information upon your acknowledgment of this email and be regular
to your mail for response will come to you as soon as possible):

Contact Person: Mrs. Helen MARSHAL CHIY
Email: address@hidden
Tel: For any more information’s or enquiries do call the
protocols/Verifications Dept. officer for further verification (I):
+44-703-191-0510 ,(II): +44-703-190-8180

This lottery is promoted and sponsored by software corporations and other
private organizations to enhance unity and also encourage all micro-soft users
all over the world. It helps individuals generate fortunes, which would
encourage them to expand their business frontiers thereby creating more
opportunities and assisting with humanitarian concerns within their immediate
environment.

Note: You are advised to always quote your ticket and lucky numbers in order to
avoid complications.Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform us as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff, and thank you for
being part of our promotions program.

MRS M. Joules
CO-ORDINATOR
EUROPEAN PRIZE AWARD
Zonal Coordinator Online International Promotions Unit,

N.B: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified from this
program.

WARNING!!!
ANY MAIL RECIEVED OF THIS SUCH WITH ANY OTHER TRADE MARK OR ADDRESS SHOULD BE
FOWARDED TO THIS BOX IMMEDIATELY; THIS WILL HELP US TO FIGHT SCAM AND LOTTERY
IMPOSTERS. THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED.