techne-devel

Re: [Techne-devel] WebKitGTK+ removal in Fedora 27+ due to security issu

From: Dimitris Papavasiliou
Subject: Re: [Techne-devel] WebKitGTK+ removal in Fedora 27+ due to security issues
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:15:38 +0300

Hello Tadej,

These are really good questions. I have no way of telling how many
Fedora users use the Billards package.

I must admit I don't use it anymore and just keep it packaged in hopes
somebody finds it useful. But if you also say you haven't had any
communication on it for a long time, maybe its time to retire the
package?

Yes, I think perhaps it's time. If anyone complains, we can consider restoring it, if you're willing to commit the effort, of course. In the meantime, I'd like to thank you again, for your support so far.

Dimitris