tetum-translators

[Tetum-translators] Preview Release of Tetum English Dictd

From: Peter Gossner
Subject: [Tetum-translators] Preview Release of Tetum English Dictd
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:45:06 +1030

In the spirit of "release early, release often",
Here are provisional preview copies of the tet-eng and eng-tet Dictd
(serpento has better utf support)

http://bigbutton.com.au/~gossner/Timor/Reports/TL-Reports-index.html
(scroll to the bottom)

I am having to do a lot of checking of  "boot barak bulak " guff at the
savannah site.. so while I have "betterer" docs there .. you can't see
them yet;(

Should all be cool very soon...
Please let me know if you have problems installing etc..
Oh um .. ah windows/mac OS<X people ..it is possible .. I just have no
clear idea how.. you should be able to unpack them with one of those
winzip things and read them on notepad or wordpad or something . Both
files (for each dictionary ) are human readable.. though you won't enjoy
it esp. the index files ...)

hare dalan.
Pete