tetum-translators

[Tetum-translators] The "Black Dog" translator -design take 1

From: Peter Gossner
Subject: [Tetum-translators] The "Black Dog" translator -design take 1
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 02:49:26 +1030

Hi lev
Well, here is my first real take on the 4way translator (AKA "Black
Dog")

Attached should be a tar.gz package of dia files and a huge readme.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.... a lot ..

p.s. updated the tetum site as well last night.

most things are working .. cept the web CVS access and I haven't asked
for FTP access yet.

Let me know if you want to upload  stuff as the process has changed and
is not exactly as they say it is (yet)

Pete

--
Mesage Composed: Tue Jan 20 16:19:18 UTC 2004
Calendar events:

< http://www.gnu.org/software/tetum/ >
< http://bigbutton.com.au/~gossner >
< address@hidden >