tetum-translators

[Tetum-translators] Tetum translaton - Darwin Australia

From: Kate Mellor
Subject: [Tetum-translators] Tetum translaton - Darwin Australia
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 03:49:08 +0930

Hi there,

I work for Menzies School of Health REsearch in Darwin, Australia.

I stumbled on the Tetun Project website, and I notice that one of your contributors, Helena Tomg, is based in Darwin.  I'm looking for a translator to be involved in the delivery of a short course in nutrition to six people for the Ministry of Health, Timor Leste, in October this year and wondered whether she would be interested in this work.

I'd be grateful if you could put me in touch with Helena!

Thanks and kind regards,

Kate

Kate Mellor, Global Health Division, Compass WCH
Ph: +66 (0) 85 707 8 404 (Thai mob)

Fax: 08 8943 5010 | www.menzies.edu.au

                                             www.wchknowledgehub.com.au

 A collaboration between the Burnet Institute, Menzies School of Health Research, and The University of Melbourne's Centre for International Child Health

-- This message has been checked by ESVA and is believed to be clean.