tetum-translators

Re: [Tetum-translators] Broken links on your site

From: Silvia Bassetti
Subject: Re: [Tetum-translators] Broken links on your site
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:00:54 +0100

Hi there,

I just wanted to check if you received my e-mail below. I am forwarding the message I sent you a few days ago just in case it didn't go through.

Kind regards,

Silvia

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Silvia Bassetti <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi there,

just bumped into some broken links on your website http://www.gnu.org/software/tetum/contributors/tetum-links.html .

Here's the ones is found:

Tetum Classified Vocabulary at http://www.shlrc.mq.edu.au/~leccles/tetumvocab.html

Defence Information Bulletin at http://www.defence.gov.au/news/dib/editions/2003/June/features/feature06.htm

Facts for the Visitor at http://www.timoraid.org/timortoday/html/facts_for_visitor.htm

Thought your webmaster may like to know. Hope this helps.

If you are interested in an alternative link, I would suggest my vocabulary trainer http://www.languagecourse.net/vocabulary-trainer.php which offers a comprehensive set of 5000 words in several languages. All words are presented with audio, images and with progressive intervals of repetition that ensure optimum retention. It is completely free.

All the best,

Silvia