tetum-translators

Re: [Tetum-translators] Allow me to download your application

From: Peter Gossner
Subject: Re: [Tetum-translators] Allow me to download your application
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 18:03:26 +1030

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:52:16 +0930
agus scribed:

> Dear Admin
>
> I visited your website and interest to download your application but
> as you said that you are not distributing yet your application,
> that's I am sending you email to acquire the application of Tetum to
> English or so. if don't mind, please the link or the application to me
>
> Thank you

Hi Agus,
There is no working application that can translate from Tetum to
English. Well not at that site.

The closest thing is the aspell
dictionaries.
(which are just simple spell checking  word lists in the end).

http://www.freelang.net/online/tetum.php?lg=gb
http://translation.babylon.com/english/Tetum/
Seem OK for similar uses.
This site is interesting it goes way beyond simple mappings.
http://glosbe.com/en/tet/
You actually need to know both languages well to use it :)

You may also be familiar with the official Timor Leset site  :)
http://www.tetundit.tl/

Of course you might try googles translating engines
(if they are available).