Re: @errmessage

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: @errmessage
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 01:45:50 +0200

Karl Berry <address@hidden> ha escrit:

> Ok, I see the logic.  So if you want @errmessage for that, do you have
> another use in mind for @warning?

No, not really.  It just appeared to me that it *could* be useful,
though I don't have any real use for it right now.

> If not, perhaps we should wait to add that until it's needed.

I won't argue with that.

> BTW, I'm thinking @errormsg (@warningmsg) for the name.

It's OK with me too:)

>     http://www.gnu.org.ua/software/imprimatur/
>
> Very interesting.  Seems like it should be a GNU package :).

I was just thinking about proposing it :)

> (By the way, in English it's spelled imprimateur.

Actually, it's Latin:) According to http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/imprimatur,
this spelling is right for English as well.

Regards,
Sergey

PS: On the other front, have you had a chance to test Info-virtual-index?