Re: a new command that converts XML Texinfo to Texinfo

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: a new command that converts XML Texinfo to Texinfo
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 16:54:38 -0600

    What should that command be named?  I currently use texixml2texi, but
    I am not sure it is wise to use once more the texi* name.

I think the name is fine.  I understand the hesitation about "texi", but
nothing better comes to mind ...

    I intend to put the command in util/, any objection?

1) will it be runnable out of util (in the source hier)?
2) do you think it should be installed in bindir?