Re: check with htmlxref.cnf?

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: check with htmlxref.cnf?
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 00:32:24 +0200

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 10:20:45PM +0000, Karl Berry wrote:
>     Should I try harder to have the line?
>
> It's not critical.

Ok.  I may have a look anyway.

>     Also I propose to warn only once for each manual name.
>
> Agreed.
>
>     warning: No htmlxref.cnf entry found for `manual.info'
>
> If you have the arg4 text available, that could be included to help
> people identify it if needed:
>
> warning: No htmlxref.cnf entry found for `manual.info' (GNU Manual Manual)

No, I don't have it, but this is not necessarily only for @*ref, also
for menu entries and explicit node pointers.  Also, unfortunately, if I
had it I would also have had the line numbers...

Currently it is set through a customization variable
  CHECK_HTMLXREF

Should it be called otherwise?

Should there be a command line option too?

--
Pat