From: Karl Berry
Subject: <body> colors?
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 21:05:49 GMT

Patrice, Gavin,

I just belatedly noticed that our HTML output specifies colors in the

  link="#0000FF" vlink="#800080" alink="#FF0000">

I guess no one has complained, but it seems to me that it is better for
users to leave all color specs at the defaults, whatever they may be,
just as we do for the main fonts, etc.?  C makeinfo did not generate any
colors in the <body>, and no one complained then either.

Karl