[Texmacs-dev] enums patch

From: Stéphane Payrard
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] enums patch
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:20:13 +0200

Hi Joris

I did a stupid error in mutt and lost
my mail where I also commented your mail

Shortly:
  -beware of name folding when converting Guile into nother
   langauge. foo* and foo! will clash
  -simple GUILE in good because it can be automatically translated
  -Qt already has attributes. We should use that now and reimplement
   it later if/hwhen needed (preprocessors suck).

I will probably rewrite it better and send it tomorrow.  Let me say
that symbolic defined in enums are follow no consistant convention and
that all upper case suck big time.  I can fix it with a Perl script.
Similar remarks for class names.

patch attached

--
  stef