[Texmacs-dev] Reproducible bug in ...14

From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Reproducible bug in ...14
Date: 19 Aug 2002 20:03:18 +0200

Hi,

I was toying with the article style, in order to make a template for
alqua documents (BTW, I cannot make a template for books because I don't
find a title env., it's beyond my skills to prepare it and I want it to
be typographically correct- And yes, we're preparing a free book on
Spanish geography with TeXmacs, plus others.) and I found a bug (perhaps
already documented, I don't have now the online time to search for it).

Open the attached document, select all the bogus text in the "pepe"
section (including the title) and press delete. Then press delete twice
again. Bang!.

álvaro.

--
álvaro.tejero.cantero