Re: [Texmacs-dev] enums patch

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] enums patch
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:16:17 +0200 (MET DST)

> I will probably rewrite it better and send it tomorrow.  Let me say
> that symbolic defined in enums are follow no consistant convention and
> that all upper case suck big time.  I can fix it with a Perl script.
> Similar remarks for class names.

I have been looking to the patch in more detail.
I am not sure that it would really be a good thing to apply it,
because many of the #define's are really definitions of constants
or masks and *not* new litterals in some new enumeration class.
In fact the latter case only occurs a few times and
I am not sure about making a specific modification for this.