[Texmacs-dev] the book

From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] the book
Date: 14 Sep 2002 04:37:16 +0200

Hi Joris,

I think It would have been nice if you actually had informed us about
your secret documentation project for TeXmacs :). I think when this book
is out Stéphane will have a better time moving from preprocessor to
compiler and struggling with X/QT, and David will speed up his
rewriters....

Folks, see the exclusive at http://www.alqua.com/tmresources/oreilly.

best, álvaro.

PS. I hope it will be typeset with TeXmacs ;).

--
álvaro.tejero.cantero
alqua.com, la red en estudio