Re: [Texmacs-dev] Missing links?

From: Michèle Garoche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Missing links?
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:30:38 +0200

Le samedi, 19 oct 2002, à 21:42 Europe/Paris, Joris van der Hoeven a écrit :

I added links to the French translations in the TeXmacs documentation.

Michèle: notice that index.fr.tm has been changed.

Noted.

In software/texmacs-doc/main/layout/man-flow.en.tm there is a sentence (end of the second one) which states:

...still another one for two column text.

and at the end of the text:

... changed in Paragraph->Number of columns.

I have no Paragraph menu in my version (1.1.16, cannot load 1.1.18 not compatible with Fink yet and far from my skills to change the code for it to compile correctly on XDarwin). I have a Format menu with a Number of columns submenu, then 1, 2, 3 articles.

1 - Could you confirm that the menu in 1.1.18 version is Paragraph (and not Format)?

2 - Then is it possible to have 3 columns or just 2. In the last case, the first sentence should be:

still another one for multiple column(s) text

Yes or no?

Michèle