[Texmacs-dev] Re: localization to spanish

From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: localization to spanish
Date: 05 Dec 2002 17:27:19 +0100

Hello *,

I hope Offray is in this list, to avoid bothering users with these
issues.

I notice that the translation sent by Offray was already done and online
at: http://alqua.com/tmresources/TeXmacs.es .

In any case, it is great to have Offray on board, and we will try to
progressively deal with the CVS doc.

I therefore call for everybody interested to show their preferences. As
Joris stated on the user list, translation is a good way to enhance your
knowledge of TeXmacs, so it is good to have the opportunity to choose
what sections to translate.

So please, Offray, Pablo and other spanish-speaking texmacs users, send
me by private email which sections of the documentation you are most
interested in and I will try to coordinate our efforts and publish a
task list.

TIA, álvaro.

--
álvaro.tejero.cantero