Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for version 1.0.0.25 (continued)

From: david
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for version 1.0.0.25 (continued)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 16:13:02 +0100

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 05:08:37PM +0100, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> 790 Rejected: this is an essential item for LaTeX compatability.
>     In the future, we should rather propose several schemes
>     for specifying the margins.
> 616 Postponed and probably rejected: we really should replace
>     the wait window by a message on the footer.
> 659 Postponed.
> 683 Needs synchronization.
> 685 Postponed.
> 686 Has already been applied: *please* remove.
> 691 Rejected: this item naturally belongs to the submenu.
> 708 Postponed.
> 709 Postponed.
> 807 Postponed.

You can update the patch manager and add comments yourself. I given
you full admin privileges to the project when I created it.

Then we have to agree how things should be managed (I am not sure
about everything myself yet), but there is nothing which prevents you
from helping yourself.

--
David Allouche         | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer |    http://www.texmacs.org