Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:53:07 +0100 (MET)

> > I applied patch 828 and I corrected the application of patch 795.
>
> Thanks.
>
> > I postponed the reapplication of patch 806, since this does not
> > seem to break anything.
>
> What does that mean? That the patch will not be applied in 1.0.0.26
> and it is now "postponed"?

This means that your observation is not crucial for things to work.
I do not want to make patches which can cause instabilities for
the next stable version 1.0.1 (there will be no 1.0.0.26).

> > While applying patch 828, I did a similar thing for titles
> > of articles, books, etc.
>
> Thanks, but I have a stock of related patches here waiting for
> synchronisation. I will post them anyway if I have the time to do so.

Well, please put your patches online as soon as they are ready.
Patches which are posted after this evening will not be considered
for version 1.0.1. Also, I will only consider patches for the menus;
patches which might cause major breaks will be discarded.