Re: [Texmacs-dev] Disastrous boot time for new versions

From: Karl M. Hegbloom
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Disastrous boot time for new versions
Date: 05 Mar 2003 18:08:03 -0800

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 16:18, Leo wrote:
> In my humble opinion, MzScheme
> http://www.plt-scheme.org/software/mzscheme/ is the most complete,
> best documented and very actively supported implementation.

DrScheme could be totally enhanced by TeXmacs' capabilities!  Yous
should get in touch with them and see what they think.

http://www.htdp.org/
http://www.teach-scheme.org/

I think that DrScheme uses wxWindows, and Boem GC.  It's very portable.
I'd really love to see it using wxWindows/GTK!  With a TeXmacs inside
it!  Imagine typing scheme code with a REAL Lambda!  Way cool.

http://www.wxwindows.org/

--
http://www.debian.org/ - Free the Software!