[Texmacs-dev] macro syntax, manual?

From: Karl M. Hegbloom
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] macro syntax, manual?
Date: 21 Mar 2003 14:51:37 -0800

I find the macro syntax difficult to read and edit...  I've not quite
figured it out yet.  I discovered that it's possible to export them as
scheme, however, and find that much easier to (attempt to) work with.  I
would like it if the scheme output was pretty printed.

IMO, the syntax that was chosen is ugly, difficult to read and
(probably) to edit (unless I just don't know "how it is done"?).  I
would much prefer to edit Scheme forms, or an XML.  (I actually prefer
Scheme over XML, though perhaps XML would be a useful secondary format,
for use with XSLT, for instance, to implement version upgrades, etc.)

--
http://www.debian.org/ - Free the Software!