Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: texmacs 1.0.1.10 and gs, one more thing

From: Martin Costabel
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: texmacs 1.0.1.10 and gs, one more thing
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 16:36:55 +0200

Michèle Garoche wrote:

Thanks Martin. Runs fine for png images called with screenshot. Any

Glad to hear this. Now the real experts can try to find out why this patch of the first line of the ps file makes things work ;-)

idea why this time lag in cvs?

The only thing I can think of is a cache somewhere between you and sourceforge. But I haven't heard of one that caches cvs repositories.

And while you're at it, any idea why
pixmaps files do not load properly (those called with icon) ?

What kind of files are these? I am not sure I understand.

--
Martin