Re: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs For Windows Beta!!!!

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs For Windows Beta!!!!
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:24:25 +0200 (CEST)

> Hello everyone,
>
> Well, after a long day at the keyboard..there is finally a beta version
> of my TeXmacs port to windows!!! :)

Wow ! Seems great ; I followed a bit the other messages and
things seems to really work now. At the end of the month,
I will go the Rennes for a week, and I hope to be able to
test the Windows version there. Please keep us informed
about possible changes in the installation procedure.

Thanks a lot, Joris