[Texmacs-dev] Guile Looping...

From: Philippe Audebaud
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Guile Looping...
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:50:16 +0200

This should be a bug report if I could collect enough information to describe
the pehnomenom....

   I have never ever been able to run a session when TeXmacs is compiled
   with guile 1.6.

* Compilation is fine, and TeXmacs basic edition + menus + etc work well...

* Up to the point where I start a session, even with guile or the shell. At
this stage TeXmacs goes into a big loop with not way to get any interesting
trace that could be useful in order to locate the problem.

* I suspect the loop to be created within the Guile sub-process itself. Thus,
putting a trace into TeXmacs sources should be ineffective I guess ? I'd be
happy to make (yet) another test if there is a suggestion around.

--
Philippe Audebaud.