[Texmacs-dev] Yacas Documentation Powered by TeXmacs

From: offray . luna
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Yacas Documentation Powered by TeXmacs
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:20:16 -0500

Hi all,

I have started the Powered by TeXmacs CAS documentation project with
Yacas. This CAS have a small pretty nice language, and extensive a
very good documentation covered by GNU Free Documentation Language,
and was the first Free CAS I used in 1999, so Yacas has a sentimental
value for me ;-).

Attached are three files in TeXmacs format:

* docbug.tm contains some issues about TeXmacs, Yacas and interaction
between both that I have found working in the "Powered by TeXmacs"
(TM) ;-) Project.

* examples-of-CAS.tm contains a proposal for showing the examples of
the Yacas capabilities inside interactive TeXmacs docs. I have found
the use of Yacas inside TeXmacs pretty nice and I think that this kind
of intractive documents can help the adoption of CAS in the
student/teacher comunity.

* main.tar.bz2 contains a small amount of the already made job in the