[Texmacs-dev] Several issues in the spell-checker

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Several issues in the spell-checker
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:34:56 +0200

Hi there,

trying to use the spell-checker which works far from perfect. A few issues:

* German umlauts are not recognised as part of a word.

* automatic content (like the TOC) is scanned, even though correcting errors
there is futile.

* certain TeXmacs specific words are scanned (like "toc" in
<\expand|table-of-contents|toc>

* scanning always starts at the beginning of the text instead of the cursor
postion. (really annoying when trying to scan just parts of the text)

* the "U" option is not presented (insert uncapitalized)

I believe these are all just tiny bugs to fix, but they really get in my way
of getting my diploma thesis finished :-(

Ciao,
Nobbi

--
______________________Norbert Nemec <address@hidden>

    Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
    Institut für Theoretische Physik III
    Staudtstr. 7  ...  D-91058 Erlangen  ...  Room No. U1.526
    Tel: +49 9131 / 85-28816  ...  Mobile: +49 179 / 7475199