[Texmacs-dev] Re: Including documents Request for feature

From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: Including documents Request for feature
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:25:37 +0100

Thank you for answering. I am struggling with styles in texmacs.

David Allouche <address@hidden> writes:

> Why not just put the common settings in a .ts file you use in each
> document?

It would be nice to just switch or modify the master to have a new
layout. If you first want to have handouts in A4 and later a book with
special page dimensions a cascading feature would be great.

So the master should inherit his settings to all included documents,
which could be left without any style.

> Or maybe you cannot effectively set some variables from style files. I
> remember having some problems with that in the past. It may have been
> fixed (or got worse) since then.

I tried to make a special mybook.ts, but I failed in the first
draft. I'll look closer to it and maybe send it. Here or in
texmacs-user?

Cheers!
juh

--