[Texmacs-dev] Some old patches

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Some old patches
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:57:38 +0100 (CET)

I took a new look at patch 848 and decided to remove
the "Load in new window" item from the View menu.
Indeed, this item rather belongs to the File menu.
However, it shows up in a very ugly way there,
so I decided to remove it alltogether (Open new window +
Load provides the same functionality anyway).
I decided to keep Window related stuff in the View menu,
but this might arguably moved to the File menu too.

I also retook a look at patch 868. This patch has no chance
of ever being applied. Even though we need a more contextual
later on, this patch is far to simplistic. This issue will
be dealt with when contextual dispatching will be implemented
in Scheme.