Re: [Texmacs-dev] how to add aditional language?

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] how to add aditional language?
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 12:57:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, Marius wrote:
> I want to add Lithuanian language without gui translation. The hyphen file is
> attached. We use latin7 or iso 8859-13 encoding.

Good internationalization is not just a matter of hyphen files and
usually takes me at least several hours of work. As a counterpart,
I ask for the translation of the GUI (which also includes important
words like "theorem", etc.), checking the spell checker, information
about punctuation rules, etc. If you are willing to spend one or
two days on that, then I will be glad to include Lithuanian language
support.

Best wishes, Joris