[Texmacs-dev] unexpected behavior in stm->tmcolor

From: Corey Sweeney
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] unexpected behavior in stm->tmcolor
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:47:41 -0500

I'm working on some improvements to tmhtml.scm, i want to get the rgb
values of a color, so for example the color "green" should become (0
255 0) or whatever.  And i'll want it to come from a central location
so i don't have to add new color names in the lookup table every
couple days.

in progs/convert/tools/tmcolor, I get the folowing behavior:

(tmcolor->stm (tmcolor 0 0 0))
-> "black"

(stm->tmcolor "black")
-> #t

Now i'm learning what the functions are supposed to do by probing
them.  So I need to ask, is this the expected behavior of
stm->tmcolor?