Re: [Texmacs-dev] Acts like C-x C-c or WM [x] button was pressed.

From: Ralf Treinen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Acts like C-x C-c or WM [x] button was pressed.
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:56:18 +0200

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 09:38:17PM -0700, Karl Hegbloom wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 20:38 -0700, Karl Hegbloom wrote:
> >
> > Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  Has anyone found a cure or a
> > work around?
> >

> I created a test user account, logged into it, and tried TeXmacs there,
> and found that the problem does not exist then.  It turns out that I had
> the 'unclutter' program running, and it is what was causing TeXmacs to
> receive spurious events or something.  So much for unclutter.

Karl, thanks a lot for having investigated the source of this problem.
This might finally be the answer to

With unclutter I can perfectly reproduce this behaviour on my machine.
However, it seems that only texmacs is behaving in this way? In this
case it might still be a texmacs bug (there are reports about other
erroneous interactions with window managers). Can you please file
a bug report at the savannah bug tracer?

-Ralf.