[Texmacs-dev] Announce: game thoery grapher

From: Corey Sweeney
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Announce: game thoery grapher
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:54:17 -0600

My game grapher for game thoery has gotten to that hackable state,
even though it hasn't been integrated with texmacs yet.  I'm still
trying to figure out if i should make it a general grapher, or
specific for game theory. Anyway, for anyone interested, here's it is:

You'll need scsh from http://www.scsh.net and fps (from the same place)

There are 3 files.  The .scm file is the program.  The
"run-game-tree-creator" just launches it, and i've attached a
postscript file of what my final graph made today looks like.

Remeber to read the comments at the top of the file.

Corey