[Texmacs-dev] navigating by words

From: Bas Spitters
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] navigating by words
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:43:25 +0100

Hallo,

I posted a question on to texmacs-users a few days ago:

[Is there a possibility to go forward/backward by a word at the time?
[In emacs this is meta-f, meta-b, in other programs ctrl-right ctrl-left.
[However, these do not seem to work.

With the help of Lionel I tried to find an easy solution by just looking at
for the next space.

I created a file ~/.TeXmacs/progs/keyboard/mybindings.scm:
(texmacs-module (keyboard my-bindings)
 (:use
  (texmacs texmacs tm-server) (texmacs texmacs tm-files)
  (texmacs edit edit-misc) (texmacs tools tm-select)))

(kbd-map
 ("C-right" (search-upwards " ")))

And added:
(lazy-in-mode (keyboard my-bindings) always?)
to ~/.TeXmacs/progs/my-init-texmacs.scm

This seems to work almost, however, I think that the command search-upwards
should be replaced by something else, but what?

Thanks,

Bas