[Texmacs-dev] Impossible to insert new paragraph

From: Nicolas Girard
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Impossible to insert new paragraph
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:23:51 +0200

Using both TeXmacs 1.0.5.6 and the current cvs version I simply couldn't
insert a new paragraph, either using the dedicated shortcut (M-;) or using
the menu.
Attached is a file with some sample text containing a supposed new-line & a
supposed new-paragraph, which appears to be a new-line actually.

This bug, as long with the previous one I've reported (can't remove rows or
columns in tables) makes TeXmacs currently hardly useable to me...

Cheers,
Nicolas